Monday, August 7, 2017

Guts and Drunks!!!! 08-07-2017

Hola  Familia!!!!

Ok, so something crazy happened yesterday!!!!! It honestly was insane. 

So we were heading out yesterday around 4 pm with a member to visit an investigator. ( normal Sunday)  And while we were waiting outside the  door of the investigator to go in 5 drunks came running around the corner,๐Ÿ˜ฎ and 3 of them were following the first 2. So at first it was kind of normal. drunks running every where. BUT THEN  they started fighting!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฏ2 guys started kicking and punching one of the 2 guys being followed!!!!๐Ÿ˜จYA and not like drunk fighting I mean the guy was on the ground and they were literally jumping on his head!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑya and then one  of the other 3 stabbed the other guy being followed!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฐ So I was like wow we need to get inside now, and i started heading into the house of the investigator, and the member with us started shouting POLICE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž  I was like " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" ๐Ÿ˜ณso the member started pulling out his cellphone and he called the serenazgo and in the process of all this the drunks were stealing the shoes and the money of the guy on the ground almost dead๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜, and a whole bunch of people were in the street now.๐Ÿ˜ฏYa but the member kept shouting  POLICE!!!!!๐Ÿ˜จ so after a few minutes the drunks started coming for us!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑI was oh my!!!! And the member was like๐Ÿ˜ฏ " op ya everyone inside, inside now!!!" ๐Ÿ˜ฆand in literally less than 10 seconds a whole bunch of strangers were inside the house of our investigator (including a really patient pitbull)๐Ÿ•, and we were watching from the door๐Ÿšช, and the three drunks ran away ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ and so we all stepped out onto the street to see what was going on with the 2 inured guys and  the first one was passed out on the ground for  a good 5 minutes๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค and then the other came over and sat like 5 feet away from us with his intestines falling out of his side!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ( first thought that came to my mind was that "I will  never be a nurse"๐Ÿ‘ฉ) Ya then after the  5 minutes the other guy stood up and walked away!!!!๐Ÿšถ he had so much blood running down his face and leaving his side. ( my thought this time, " definitely not gonna be a nurse") It was horrible!!!! IT honestly felt like I was one of the back ground people in a action movie!!!๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฆ NOW why am I sharing this with you guys???? First, I can testify that God protects his missionaries!!! We almost went to this visit without a member, and if the member hadn't been there well something worse could have happened! Two, don't worry the two injured guys were both taken to the hospital.๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ทand Three, DON'T DRINK!!! things like this happen and well its not healthy!  ๐ŸŒŠ (  water is healthier!) And Four, I don't know how (it was totally the spirit)  but through all of this I was calm, there were little girls crying and I was just like, well I cant help the injured drunks but I can calm the screaming children! 

BUT this is not my only experience with drunks this week.  WAIT WHAT?!?!?๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ yup that's right I am in the 2nd city of Peru that is mostly known for its  drunks. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ณ  But don't worry I am totally safe! Now what is my other experience?Well, We were in a visit inside a little store with an investigator and well a drunk entered in to buy a cigarette, and after examining him for one minute He wasn't drunk enough to do damage, but he was drunk enough to play a joke. hehehehe๐Ÿ˜‚  ( sorry mom) ๐Ÿ˜‰ so he was talking with us and asking us if we had tried a typical food here in Peru and we were both like no... And then he asked my comp, you are from Peru right and she was like no???? then he said oh ....  China????๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ ( my comp is from Bolivia!) jajaja ya I couldn't hold it in anymore and I just started laughing, so then he asked me are you from??  Canada??? Now I wasn't about to tell him where I was from, so close to Cajamarca there is a province called Celendin and the people there are known as shalikas and the people from there look like gringos. So I told the drunk "  No I'm from Celendin!" and he could not believe us! It was so funny he started talking about how he studied with the Jehovah's witnesses for 2 years and how he was the devils lawyer and then right before he left he asked us " are you  sure she's not from  a different country??? She looks American"  and we just replied no " I'm shalika!!!"  and told him that I was from celendin! IT was hilarious and I honestly laughed so hard after and thankfully he left really fast! jajajajajajaja. 

Honestly the adventures of the mission have changed my life! I did not share this with y'all to scare you  all, but to give y'all a little action!!!! The  mission is the best!!!! the picture below is a foto my comp. took between lessons. Yes they are drunks and it was just too funny. Reminded me of a phrase  " the Biggest enemies become best friends when they are drunk"  (I saw these 2 guys arguing 2 days before this picture jajjaja) ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 


Well I hope you all have a great week and don't forget to just trust God!!!!!! 

Love you all!!!!❤
Love Hermana McNamara








No comments:

Post a Comment