Monday, November 20, 2017

The last melon.... 11/20/2017

Hola FAMILIA!!!!!
 
Well I can't believe it but its my last group email, its my last week in the mission, its my last melon..... just like ice age. 

But I just wanted to thank you all so so so so so much, For all the love and support, the prayers and well everything!!! I know that It has helped me a ton during my mission! 
 
 

Just wanted to write you all my testimony! 

I testify that Jesus is the Christ and that He was sent to this earth to suffer and die for our sins and I know that if we closer ourselves to Him, He will be able to bless our lives so much more. 

I know that God Is our loving Heavenly Father and that He will support us in everything!!!
The mission is the best and i am so grateful that I got to spend my last 18 months here in Peru sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!
I love you all and I'll see you guys in 8 days!!!!! 

Love Hermana McNamara
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment