Monday, June 26, 2017

Potatoes & Lizards... 6-26-2017


Hola Familia!!!!

Well these last two weeks have been super crazy but super fun!!!!

First off this last week I fell out of bed and almost fell on a lizard that got into our room!!! How horrible!!! That was my first thought too. But then went I caught it and went to go set it free  outside 
(because I didn't have the guts to kill it) my pension was like no that's really good luck leave it in your room!!!! I just stared her after kinda confused, but she was serious!!!! But being American I took the lizard outside and set it free.   This was a first for my life and hopefully the last. 

Also this last week we met a new investigator named Pierre Valdivieso. He is so cool!!!! He's got quite a history!!! So he was a reference from a member who he worked with and after a little bit of time that he met this member he was doing another business agreement in another city and the person from this business  gave him a Book of Mormon. Then about a month ago he had the desire to quit smoking a pack of cigarettes everyday and to stop drinking completely. He also said that he is happy living alone, but he just feels like there is  a hole in his heart that he thinks can just be filled with God. He literally has been prepared by God to meet us! He is very much excited to go to church and all and I'm honestly so excited to teach him. Not only because this message we are sharing is  pretty great but also because I know with all my heart this gospel is going to fill his heart!!!! Is going to fill that hole!!!!! 

It's gonna be a great week!!!!!
Love you all and thanks so much for all the support!!!
Love Hermana McNamara  


Potatoes on her face to reduce swelling from a troublesome tooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment