Monday, September 18, 2017

Goat.... 09/18/2017

Hola Familia!!!!

So alllllllllllllllllllll of my mission I have loved a food that is called " cabrito" and I thought that it was a a type of lamb chop thing. But this last week I finally decided to look up the word in my dictionary and  well it is not  a lamb chop.... its a goat chop.... I have been eating goat all my mission and I didn't even know it. What a pity... but I'm still gonna keep eating it because its really good!!!!! 🐏🐑🐏🐑

This last week our investigator Cristian Abanto passed his interview for his baptism so this next Saturday he is gonna get baptized!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
He has really come to love the church and as well he really likes that we as members of the church have the opportunity to live with our families forever!!!!  What blessing is that for us and now for him when he goes to get baptized!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! 

AS well yesterday I watched the elders from my ward here eat insects and lobster, oh, and one ate octopus as well...... 😰😨🤕🤒😖😦 I could not really finish eating because it was gross..... really gross..... I just stuck with chicken, a normal food. 🐔🍗🐔🍗

Anyways. Hope you all have a great week!!!! Thanks for all the love and support!!!
 
Love Hermana McNamara
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment