Monday, September 11, 2017

Hola Familia!!!! 09-11-2017

Hola!!! 

Sorry I couldn't get an email out last week!!! We moved rooms and we didn't have time for anything at all hahaha. But don't worry I am still living!!!!

        Yesterday in church a sister started her lesson in relief society saying that because of all the hurricanes that are passing in the United States, she believes that it is the second coming and honestly it was quite an interesting lesson. 

         We have had some pretty fun experiences this last week. First off we watched about 5 or 6 drunks get dragged off by the police. I watched a dog get hit and killed by a car and we just happened to pass by the house of a sister in our ward when her kids were getting taken away from her, by the police. 
 
        So I guess the better word to say would be we have had some pretty good eye opening experiences this last week! And I got thinking why so many bad things that happen in the world?? And then I was reading in the bible about Sodom and Gomorrah and I just had to think to myself what are we doing now in this world that could possibly be creating a Sodom and Gomorrah and what are we doing now that could prevent us from having one again. And it all goes back to the gospel of Jesus Christ! When we let go of just one part of the gospel that is when the hard times past! Those 5 or 6 drunks probably in one moment or the other  heard that they needed to pray and bring themselves closer to God but they ignored it! The sister in the ward hadn't been coming to church for a very long time and well the Dog, that's just sad and well hopefully he's eating a big steak in heaven! But my friends don't forget about the most important things in life that are the basics of the gospel!!!!! Those are the things that bless your lives and bring the happiness! 

Ok my thought for the week!!! Hope you all have a great week!!!! Thanks for all the love and support!   
Love Hermana McNamara

No comments:

Post a Comment