Monday, December 5, 2016

Let it be Christmas!!! 12-05-2016

Hola Familia!!!!

Well this last week has been good!!!! 
This last Friday the familia Aldabe had the interviews for baptism and they are set to go!!! This coming Saturday they are gonna get baptized!!!! IM sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so Excited!!!!! I also was put on a diet this last week to help my stomach and its a good diet, but i cant eat potatoes or rice. My pennionsita about had a heart attack when she read the diet plan because rice and potatoes are with every meal here. But shes doing a pretty good job finding substitutes. We were in a lesson with an investigadora in her little store and she had a giant bag of potatoes and i just sat there and hugged them for a minute. haha jk only long enough for a foto and to make the investigadora laugh! After the foto she accepted a date for baptism so in my mind I think its the potatoes. Sometimes you've got to do something different for a miracle to happen. 

NowI  don't know if any of you have seen the new Christmas video that the church has for the navidad but I encourage all of you to go watch it!!! IT is literally so beautiful, but i also challenge all of you to #iluminaelmundo and share the video and everyday find some way to serve!!! 

This last week my recent convert Victor has been having some problems and yesterday we had an intervention with him and his best friend and it was literally the hardest thing i ever done in my life! I literally sat there crying with him because he needs help but he didn't know before this moment how to ask for help!! it was definitely a strengthen moment for my testimony in so many forms and i saw in one moment a really scared 26 year old man and then next a strong 26 year old ready to do what it takes to make it right with God and his family. I'm really excited to see how he progresses. And one note can I just say we are all truly blessed for the opportunity to repent. It literally is a gift from God that literally was given to save us! IT is amazing!!!

Anyways love you all so much!!!! Thank you for all the support!!! Hope your week is good!!!!! 

Love Hermana McNamara
Here is a link to the video Cassie refers to:




No comments:

Post a Comment