Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wonders of Wonders Miracles of Miracles - 11-28-2016

Hola familia!
Ok so if y'all have seen the musical fiddler on the roof my subject line will make sense! HA this last week has been a week of miracles for me!!!! To start off Jose the 81 year old man is going to get married 19 of December!!! And we finally got to teach his pareja!! She is awesome!!!! This is 2 miracles for ya. Third in our lesson with Maria (Pareja de jose) she has been prepared for this gospel and I was able to really participate in the lesson!!! And she understood all of my Spanish!!!! That is a miracle! We were talking with the mission leader for this ward after and we was just amazed at how well I was able to communicate the feelings of my heart and help Maria! hashtag gift of tongues!!!! Literally is amazing what you can accomplish with the Lord!!!!!!!

This last week we had a conference of the mission because the area president came and talked to us all and it was so good. I was a little nervous going into it because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to understand it all. But about five minutes into the conference I about had a dance attack because I was understanding it all!!! It was truly amazing!!!!!!

The work here in this area is going great and sadly I don't have to much to report. We are doing a lot of contacting because lots of people I was teaching before with Hna. Chaparro have fallen and so now me and Hna Chacon are getting to know new people! 

Sad story actually my recent convert Victor has been really sad Hna Chaparro left, and this last week as well his girlfriend dumped him. And he drank 1 beer. But immediately his mom called us and we got one of his really good friends who is a member over to his house, and this week he is gonna talk with the bishop. He had it rough but hes gonna make it right. But one thing i thought was amazing is that his mom called us, she isn't a member, but she knew that we cold help him and I am just really glad she has that confidence in us!!!

Hope y'all have a great week!!! Thank You so much for all the support!!!!! As we go into December remember who is the Light of the World!!! 
Love you all!!!!
Love Hermana McNamara


No comments:

Post a Comment