Monday, July 24, 2017

TRUST IN GOD!!!!!! 7-24-2017

Hola Familia!!!!!


Sorry I haven't gotten an email out these last few weeks!!! jaja its been crazy!!!!! 
I have new companion again and well we're just trying to work and gain the confidence of all the members here in this ward. 

I will say to all of you go hug your bishop and tell him how thankful you are for him! I am here in a ward without a bishop and the ward is a complete disaster! Honestly the Bishop holds the whole entire ward together! And apart from it being Pioneer Day I'm marking today the day of the Bishop and I'm tellin' y'all to go give your bishop a hug or make him cookies. Heck why not them both!

This last week we were teaching a family and honestly they are gold. They have great desires to find the truth. especially the 14 year old daughter! She has a TON of questions!!!! And sometimes they have me thinking " what on earth do the youth talk about these days!" I mean when I was 14 I didn't talk with my friends about the diverse religions in all the world. I was more worried about math test or English test. This family really is chosen for God! 

This last week I've also learned a ton that we just need to trust God! Just trust him it doesn't matter what He's asking you to do, just do it! He's got the reasons He knows how its gonna benefit us, He knows how we will grow and what we will learn about ourselves. JUST TRUST HIM!!!!! I promise that He will catch you if you fall I promise He will help you back up if you've already fallen. JUST TRUST HIM! Like its says in Alma his arms of mercy are always extended to us!!!! 

I hope you all have a great week!!!! Love you tons and thanks for all the support!!!!!
Love Hermana McNamara









No comments:

Post a Comment