Monday, September 12, 2016

I hate Chickens and Roosters.



Hola Familia!

Ok so seriously I hate roosters and chickens. Waking up to them every morning is really getting old and well, I hate them.  

Ok so this week has been good. Last P day we went to the Canache and its basically just a nature park and the only thing we could do there was take pictures and walk up the sand dunes.... Well based on my pictures you can guess how big that dune was. High enough my companion got altitude sickness and threw up all over the top. It was pretty fun!!!! Also this last week I had an intercambio with Hna. Messina and I learned so much from her it’s pretty awesome!!! I was really grateful for the intercambio because me and my comp needed a break. but it’s all good now. We are getting along great! I’m just being a duck.  (some advice she gave me was to just be a duck, let everything roll off my back like water. and I took it to heart and its made a difference.)

I will admit though I didn’t want Hna Messina to leave. I started crying at lunch actually right before she left and my pennionista came over and was just hugging me and kissing my forehead and just saying " Mi gringita!!! Mi missionera" haha which translates to my gringro!!! ha-ha I felt much better after lunch! and honestly my pennionista is the best! 

So one of my investigators is progressing really well! His name is Victor I sent a picture. He’s awesome! I have seen a change in him I’ve never seen before in anybody else. PMG says " As we rely on the atonement of Christ, He can help us endure our trials, sicknesses and pain. We can be filled with joy, peace, and consolation. All that is unfair about life can be made right through the atonement of Christ" And I’ve seen this in Victor. he’s happier then when we first met him, he’s more awake, more excited for life! Honestly he’s awesome!!! 

Oh and that picture I sent of the jello tamale, ya that was gross. I didn’t like tamalis before my mission and now I really don’t like tamalis. 

Anyways nothing much else to report! I’m trying to think of what else to write but can’t think of much else.... 

Oh the ward I’m serving in is having a talent show Friday and my zone leaders are making me sing..... yea glad these people can’t sing in tune. 

Anyways love you all and miss you so much!!!

Love Hna. McNamara

*items in italics I added from our "not so instant chat" 




















No comments:

Post a Comment