Friday, September 30, 2016

From here down under!!!!!


09/26/2016

Hola Familia!!!!

Well this week has been exciting!!!! Victor got baptized!!!! It was honestly so amazing!!!! He really loves this gospel and the changes he’s making in his life are so cool! He love the motab its pretty awesome!!! 

This last week my companion had me try this really weird fruit and it honestly looks like snot! It’s called granadilla. Its wasn’t very good either!!!! bleh!!! But I can say I’ve tried a weird fruit! 

So this last week as well I’ve started having more problems with my stomach and eating solid foods was just not helping. So my pennsionista has been making me these special soups and lots of jello, and I’ve been drinking hot jello. Yup I drink jello before its be gelified! But it’s cool and actually helping. we are gonna keep this diet up for another week and if I’m still not feeling any better we are gonna talk with the mission nurse. 

I only have one week left in my training and then I’m a full blow missionary... aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don’t feel like I’m ready to finish my training but ya know I’ve got to take that leap eventually, so why not now. Actually I have no choice but now haha. It’s very possible that I could get a new companion next week but I’m thinking that my companion is gonna stay another transfer. So does everyone else so I guess we will see what the Lord has in mind for us. 

I am so excited for conference this weekend I’ll be in a nice little room for the English missionaries which will be good because this last Saturday at the women’s conference they only had English subtitles. So you can imagine how well that went note wise and trying to understand all of what they were saying. 

Its literally been a roller coaster in my mission because with a new mission president there are new rules and some of the older missionaries don’t like the new rules, one being my companion, she’s trying to be obedient but she often turns and complains to me how terrible this new rule is. One is we aren’t allowed to baptize minors unless their parents are member and are active, and before my mission president put this rule in place we had about half of our investigators were minors and all were progressing very well. so when they put this rule in place half of our investigators we couldn’t continue anymore with because their parents aren’t interested. It’s been rough! Now my companion has been getting really frustrated with this rule and I just kept reminding her God will bless us if we are obedient and so she’s stuck with it and this last Sunday we had 2 families in Sacrament meeting!!! Yay!!!! God surely blessed us and I know for a fact he is blessing those families!!!! He is doing pretty awesome!!!! 

I really am grateful for all the blessing in my mission. I saw President Marble this last week and he was just blown away with how good my Spanish is. I’m not sure what Spanish he is talking about but I am definitely trying to get better and I can speak a lot more. I know Gods helping me and I know he’s got a plan for me here in the mission and I just got to stick to it. It will be good! I’m excited!!! 

Anyways I love you all!!! Miss you all!!!! Please ask questions for all the stuff you want to hear from me!!!! 

Love Hermana McNamara













This is going to need some explanation....














































No comments:

Post a Comment