Monday, February 20, 2017

Another week bites the dust. 02/20/2017

Hola familia!


OK so this last week has been pretty boring. Not much new to tell you all about. We have an investigator named Erick that we are teaching and he committed to baptism and he even asked when he could get baptized wahooo!!!
I'm learning the area and there is a lot of area to learn but it is going good!! Imagine downtown Salt Lake City and that's about what its like walking through my area. 
My foot is doing a lot better and its nice to be out walking and not sitting in my bed doing nothing jaja 
Here's a scripture for ya

Romans 12: 3

  • New Testament
3For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly , according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 
Im just gonna invite yall to ponder on this scripture and remember we can't do anything without God!!!!! 
Love you all tons!!!! Thanks for all the support!!!
Love Hermana McNamara

Here is a picture of Cassie's new abode!  I used her mission plaque scripture and created a background for my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment