Monday, February 13, 2017

I'm sorry!!!! - 02/13/2017

Hola Familia!!!!
Sorry I didn't get an email out last week it was a little hectic. I'm not sure what my mom has posted on face book but yes I did get a staph infection in my foot and yes in total I spent about a week on bed rest. But now I'm all good!!!!

So I got transferred and I'm in the Area Los Cedros!!! in central Trujillo!!! Its totally cool its like walking in downtown Salt Lake City!!!! Now don't have a heart attack because this area is way less dangerous than my first area. Its a lot of fun and I honestly am so excited my area is about 4x the size of my old area. Its huge! but it is gonna be cool! My ward is so cool and I almost cried when I met the bishop because he was so willing to help the missionaries. jaja  Me and my comp are gonna accompish a lot here!

My new comp is Hermana Gonzales she is from Peru, actually she lives about 3 hours away from the mission. She was originally called to the Argentina Santa Fe mission but then after 7 months in the mission she was sent home for an injury to her knee. She then spent 10 months at home and then re entered the mission here in Trujillo. Now she walks super fast so her knee healed up pretty good. Its gonna be super fun and I'm excited to help her remember the mission! It will be fun!!!!

Thanks for all the support! I don't really have to much to tell ya´ll because I was in bed for a week but I'll update ya more next week!!!

Love you all!!!!!
Love Hermana McNamara
































No comments:

Post a Comment