Monday, April 10, 2017

I'm still alive!!!!! - 04102017

Hola Familia!!!

There is no need to frett I am still alive. I may be walking through contaminated dry mud every day. I might be wearing boots and a mask. But i am still living!!!!

So this last week has been super! We got to go and help clean up a school here and honestly it was pretty fun!! It was super sad to see all the books and tables destroyed, but it was also  super cool to see all the members from this area just flood in and help out! it really was inspiring. Also i will admit i was pretty excited to put on a helping hands vest from the church. I felt pretty cool!!! 

There has bee a lot of different service activities and i will probably be doing service till the beginning of may. It will be awesome!

Bu in the midst of all this service we have some how found time to teach, and this Saturday my award is going top have three baptisms. One from the elders and 2 from me and my companion! its gonna be the best! I'm honestly so excited for them!!!! I'll be sure to send pictures next week!!! 

Anyways I love you all so much!! 
Thank You for all the prayers and the support!!! 
Love Hermana McNamara





















No comments:

Post a Comment