Monday, May 1, 2017

Well well well!! 05-01-2015



Que tal? Como estan??? 
Ok so this last week was super good!!! But yesterday we found out transfers!!! Yup! I'm not leaving but I will be training!!!!! AHH!!!!
I’m just a lot nervous. But I’m also super excited!!!! I’m excited to help this new missionary love the mission!!!! I know nothing about her and I won’t know who she is until tomorrow. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Ya if any of you old missionaries have any tips please please please shoot me an email! I just want to help this new missionary!
I was super excited that yesterday as well, two of my converts got their temple recommend to go do baptisms in the temple and it just fills me with so much joy!!! I’m so excited for them!!!! 
Recently we started teaching a new investigator named Araceli and she literally is the bomb. She has the deepest desire to know if this church is true and she is doing all she can to know. She’s more active than the members here in my ward jaja it’s great!!!!
I seriously love this missionary work!!!! It is amazing!!!!! Find someone this week to share the gospel with!!!!
Love you all!!!! 
Love Hermana McNamara

No comments:

Post a Comment