Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welllllllll ....... 1-17-2017

Hola Familia!!!!
well I've got about 10 more blisters and 2 more people to teach! but ya know the work goes on! Today I got to go to the temple here in Trujillo and do a session. I honestly took for granted the temple. There is a peace there you can't find anywhere else in the world and I love it!!!! Hopefully I can go again in the mission!!! 

One thing my comp. likes  to make fun of me for is my name. Because Casi or Cassie in Spanish is "almost". She tells me I shouldn't live up to my name because if so I'll  never complete anything I'll just almost get there... hahaha its funny. 

The heat here is absolutely insane and I'm honestly dying a little, I want snow!!!!! haha 

I don't have to much time to write today but I just wanted you to know I'm super thankful for all of you!!!!! you guys keep me going!!!!!  Always remember God loves you and He's got a great plan for each of you!!!! 

ill write a better letter next week!!!
Love you all
Love Hermana McNamara
















No comments:

Post a Comment