Monday, January 30, 2017

Another week bites the dust! 01-30-2017

Hola Familia!!!!!

OK so this week was actually pretty exciting!!!! first off we had an intercambio with the hermanas lideres. it was super uplifting and i was able to learn a lot! I will be honest it was a little disheartening to leave their area. they have so many great investigators! But i was still confident in my area. But my comp was sick after. so i had the privilege to go out with a member this last week! it was literally so amazing! So our bishop helped me find hermanas to put with my comp and one to go with me and while i was waiting for my "comp" to come and get me from my apartment. i suddenly felt like really really nervous. This member. Hna Ani had never companioned the sisters before and shes been a member for 20 years. so i knew i was going to be teaching it all. So before i left i just knelt down and poured my heart out to God. Asking for help, especially because we had a cita with Nurin. I felt alot of comfort after the prayer. Then we headed out and we knock on the door of our first cita and she wasn't home and the member looked to me and asked "now what?" and the way she looked at me i wondered is that how i looked when i first went out as a missionary??? but i just smiled at her and said we are gonna go look for the next person our plan b and we went looking and looking and we finally found someone that was home and it was super cool to talk with her for  a few minutes but she didn't have a lot of time, but it was a good starter for hna Ani. jaja for a moment i really felt like a was training, it was super weird. So then we went and visited hno. Nurin and yet again i had such a spiritually uplifting lesson for me. It was super super cool. I was a little nervous to teach it because it was the lesson 3. But i prayed that God would speak through me and help hna Ani as well. and right now i testify that God taught through me and through Hna. Ani it was so amazing!!!!!!!! the spirit was so strong and it helped me to get the spirits back that i was looking for!!!! i feel like i got a sugar rush but sugar was the desire to just do the work!!!! My brother always tells me that I'm gonna have moments where its really hard and the desire isn't going to be there, but God will always put something in my path to show me that hes here and to help me get that desire back so strong! He is so right! every time i feel like i cant do it, every time i just want to fall to my knees and cry, someone is there by me immediately helping me back up and helping me to make it to the next appointment or to the next day! I seriously am so grateful for my Father above and i know He is helping every single person that's working in the obra misional!!!!! I am so grateful for his help!!!! and i seriously cannot wait to see who hes got waiting for me right now!

Also this last week we had a world wide training and Elder Dallin H Oaks announced the mission daily schedule is gonna change. its gonna be weird at first but its gonna help out the work so much! 
I hope you all have a great week!!!!! Enjoy all the snow for me!!!! Drink lots of hot chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Hermana McNamara












No comments:

Post a Comment