Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WE GOT NEW DRINK MACHINES!!!!!!!!



Hola Familia!!!! 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So is anyone going to send me a picture and a name for this bird that Matthew bought? I am quite curious. 

Okay so this last week has been an event.  So when I wrote last weeks email I had cried in President Moore’s office for 45 minutes. And then walked around campus with my companion still crying. Then I read moms second email and cried some more. So if any of the email from last week didn’t make sense I’m sorry I couldn’t really see the screen. BUT I am much better now. I will be honest Wednesday was a really rough day. We went to the temple and I was super nervous because I didn’t know how I was going to feel and react. But it was the most amazing spirit. Heavenly Father heard my prayers!

Through the whole session it felt like grandpa was sitting next me. And when I first saw the veil it was like clear as day I could hear grandpa saying " see you later alligator" and I broke down crying.   Then sitting in the Celestial Room I was thinking about heaven and wondering how far it really was and then the song by Janice Kapp Perry " Where is Heaven" popped in my head. It was amazing! 

Wednesday night after the temple was really hard and I ended up going and asking President Moore if I could talk to Elder Raeside. He is in my Branch Presidency and he works with the missionaries with psychiatric help and so I just wanted to talk it out and get some tips so I could get out of my head. I was tired of not being able to focus and I am not here to be stuck in my head. I’m here to serve others and I couldn’t do that. So Elder Raeside came over Thursday and helped me and by Thursday night I was back to kicking butt!!! God sends blessings every day. I am happy and progressing in Española! Also can I say I would not have made it through this last week if not or my awesome companion! She is the best! I said she can give me a chunk since she had to deal with me. If she actually does it I’ll send a picture otherwise I’ll have to explain when I get home or at Christmas when we skype. It would take too long to type. 

So this week really hasn’t been that eventful. Our comador got new drink machines that was probably the most exciting part. Also all the Avanzados left Monday from the CCM for the mission field! Which means my zone is now the Avanzados and all the nueve Americanos that came in last night are the principiantes! It’s been great, me and Hermana Clarke woke up at 2 am today to meet all of them when they came into the CCM and one of the girls that came in was at the Payson temple when I cleaned it! ha funny. Hermana Mujica brought us Americano candy and it was so good! yummm. Please send candy!!! haha Mom on the package you are sending my if you put pictures of the Virgin Mary on the package like over seams and all that jazz the mail people won’t cut it open because they don’t believe in cutting her. haha I thought it was funny but it’s actually true! I’m hoping the package will get here in time! 

Sunday night devotional was so freaking amazing! We watched an Elder Holland Devotional and oh my goodness. There’s a few things he said that I really like: -
If you find someone that you want to pray more, study the scriptures more, change their habits, and you don’t want how they use to be. That means God wants you to do all that. - Don’t let the people down that think your perfect- The apostoles expect us to grab our socks and pull them up to our armpits - The torch has been passed to me. - The apostoles expect a lot from us and their not sorry for it.

Also I found out at this devotional that one of the elders in my zone, his older brother served in San Antonio Texas. Matthew do you know an Elder Hector Vegara???? -yay and that’s been the extent of my week there really isn’t much to write about, the days are getting pretty repetitive around here. I mean, I’m excited for a new drink machine. 

 Oh wait actually there’s more. So my night teacher Hermano Quispitupac was trying to say hill and he just said " hell no??" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we laughed so hard we could not calm down it was just too funny! Also young men groups come every Saturday and they walk by our classroom and wave at us. Honestly I feel like an animal at the zoo in a cage. Because it’s like we´re a tiger or something " oh my gosh Americanos!!! He yo!!" haha but this last Saturday Elder Denler said " Mi hijitos!!!" which translates to My Children!!!! So he called a bunch of 12 year olds his children. Hermana Mujica was laughing so hard it was super funny. 

So this morning  I was playing 4ordained and I told the Hermana’s in my room how to spell it and Hermana Moeaki who I thought was asleep just randomly " are there 4 of them???" "Yes" "WOW" hahaha made my day. Oh nice thing about Pday is we can take naps. I haven’t taken one because I’m doing really well with the sleep schedule and I don’t want to screw it over. I haven’t thrown up since the last email so that’s an accomplishment. I have had major migraines though and lots of stomach aches. But it’s getting better! 

MATTHEW! How is Chic fil A???? And seriously what kind bird did you get?!?!!? Pictures!!!! 

Mom next week my email time is going to change to 8:45 am instead of 11:45 just an FYI. 

Also a shout out to everyone who sent me an email thanks so much!!!!! I don’t have time to reply but I've taken a picture so I can write out my replies to you this week and get that to you next Wednesday!  Los siento!!! 

Anyway the gospel is true!!!
Love you all! 
Love Hermana McNamara

**Side note from Kim:  Cassie says their email system really isn't connected to the internet like real email, so she has to write out her letters in advance and then just type them in. (Not sure why or how that works, but is the reason her letters seem disconnected, and also why it is hard time-wise for her to respond)  It is also why I am sending out her group emails.  She is able to read everyone's emails just fine so keep writing! :-)  Once she is in the mission-field in 3 more weeks, they will come from her directly and she will be back to normal internet.  Thanks to everyone for supporting her!!  





                             I am assuming this is the CCM President & his wife.  She didn't explain, and I can't read their tags. LOL .




Hermana McNamara with Hermana Clarke outside the Lima Peru Temple




Cassie outside the Lima Temple, very dark - the first 3 times I looked at it, I thought she was a statue. LOL

Hermana McNamara & Hermana Clarke


No comments:

Post a Comment